- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Monthly Archives: September 2012
If you have been shopping around for the very best looking Ultrabooks this year you will have almost certainly come across a number of great looking machines. The Asus Zenbook as a key example features a gorgeous wedge shaped design made up from lustrous aluminium whilst the Lenovo Carbon X1 makes use of black carbon fibre to provide a professional yet super tough aesthetic. Acer machines do however deserve a lot of praise too yet they have not had the wild publicity of those two mentioned Ultrabooks above. The Acer S5 is perhaps Acers best looking Ultrabook and the … Continue reading
HCL have released their first ever Ultrabook with it destined for the Indian market. If you have never heard of HCL we do not blame you as we hadn’t either before the company saw fit to release an Ultrabook destined for the Indian market. Called the ‘HCL Ultrasmart Me Series 3074′, this Ultrabook marks the first ultra-portable the company have ever made which meets Ultrabook requirements and as such it has garnered some considerable interest from the technology world online. At the launch of the Ultrabook, Vice President and Head Consumer Computing, HCL Infosystems Ltd., said: “With the launch of our … Continue reading
If you regularly catch up on the latest Ultrabook news right here at this very blog, then you’ll be more than well briefed in next generation technology and the features future Ultrabooks will incorporate. If you are a first time visitor however let me shed some light for you; Intel stated during July this year that they are indeed looking at new sensors to be incorporated within Ultrabooks to improve their functionality overall. Of the sensors a Compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, GPS chip and Ambient Light Sensor were all detailed by Intel in a blog post as being relevant to Ultrabooks, with the … Continue reading
With it being estimated that up to 40% of the manufacturing cost of an Ultrabook is the processor, with a further 20% of the manufacturing cost of an Ultrabook being the SSD, Ultrabook prices when first introduced in 2011 were sky high however new research suggests that prices for ultra-thin machines have in fact fallen 21 percent since January 2012, a welcome call for new Ultrabook sales forecasts. Ultrabooks may very well be generally fantastic machines all aiming to revolutionise and give a bump to declining sales within the PC market however the one drawback to them is very simple; … Continue reading
Looking to upgrade your business laptop to a business Ultrabook? Here, we take a look at the best business Ultrabook options on the market currently. If you are a business owner or work within a business which requires computing, then a laptop is an essential machine in order to carry out work on the move. Unlike years ago however the business laptops of today are not bulky, noisy and cumbersome machines, they are in fact extremely portable and light machines aimed to make life easier. If you shop around you can find some fantastic business Ultrabooks which feature excellent connectivity … Continue reading
Are you looking for an extremely affordable, 15.6-inch laptop which carries the Ultrabook name (thus being thin, light and amply powered)? Well UK retailer Comet currently have the ACER M3-581T 15.6″ Ultrabook on sale for just £499.99 online, which is an incredibly good price for an Ultrabook which usually retails for +£100 more at retail stores. There is no catch to this price, and Comet are not asking for you to claim cash back or trade in anything of yours which is old. Quite simply, you will get a decent Ultrabook for under £5o0, providing you act fairly briskly because … Continue reading
Toshiba, the world’s third largest hard drive manufacturer, have revealed plans to develop and create a new type of consumer affordable hybrid storage drive for Ultrabooks. With the aim of keeping the cost of manufacturing an Ultrabook line down, Toshiba has today confirmed that the company will be putting a new type of hybrid drive in to mass production very soon, with the company revealing that they have been testing new 750GB and 1TB hybrid drives, which could be available within Ultrabooks during 2013. Hybrid drives are a combination of a good old fashioned (but high RPM) HDD and super … Continue reading