- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Author Archives: Jakk
As laptops and notebooks have become ever more powerful and portable over the years, each successive generation has brought new or improved advantages to workplaces, from ease of accessing documents and projects to even giving a business a more professional aesthetic. With the new Ultrabook models of notebook coming down the line, there are new opportunities aiming to optimise their productivity and overall efficiency. From Samsung to Dell, there are new offerings coming out all the time with improved processing power, handy applications and programs and business-friendly operating systems. Find out which Ultrabook your business should invest in today! Samsung … Continue reading
These days, cybercrime is becoming a prominent issue. With so much of our information stored on our computers and on the cloud (such as on SkyDrive or Dropbox), it’s more important than ever to protect your personal information and files from hackers and scammers. If you’re still a bit hazy on what cybercrime is or the various ways you can protect yourself and your ultrabook, read on to learn how you can defend your computer against criminals on the web. What is cybercrime? Cybercrime is essentially any online offense committed by criminals, and can occur on mobile phones, laptops, and … Continue reading
In this day and age, most of us use our computers daily, either for our career or for our own pleasure. There are many gadgets available for our desktop computers laptops, but computer mice are some of the most important and useful appliances you can buy. Although sometimes taken for granted, a computer mouse is significant enough to make or break your computer experience. Below is an overview of some of the unique, most attractive, and otherwise coolest computer mice available on the market for consumers today. The Nexus SM-7000B Silent Mouse The clicking sound a mouse makes is not … Continue reading
Although iPads and other tablets seem to get all the attention these days, a good laptop is still preferred by students and non-students alike. The fact that a laptop has the same operating system and most of the same programs as a desktop computer makes it easier to use for most school assignments, and the fact that laptops have keyboards is a definite plus. Laptops have been a staple in college classrooms for years, much to the delight of some educators and the chagrin of others. Naturally, they can be seen in high school classrooms as well. There are definitely … Continue reading
With the advent of smartphones and tablets, many people are wondering if laptops are about to go the way of the dodo. After all, what can’t we do with smartphones and tablets nowadays? Laptops, with their bigger size and weight, are not as an attractive an option as they used to be. Does this mean they will vanish in the near future? Laptops Have a Keyboard This is, perhaps, the biggest selling point for laptops. Smartphones and tablets, despite their portability, make it very difficult to type a document of a significant length. Of course, most tablets and some smartphones … Continue reading
Laptop speakers have never been known for their god-like performance or ability to offer up dedicated speaker quality, and if you have ever bought a laptop with branded speakers such as ‘Beats’ or ‘Bang & Olfusen’, then you will have likely found yourself disappointed by their weedy playback and their non existent ability to fill a room. There are two things you can do to solve the above. The first option is to purchase a pair of stationary speakers, usually a 2.1 system comprising of speakers and sub, and plug your laptop or Ultrabook in when you work at your desk. The second … Continue reading
Remember those sliding smartphones from the likes of Sony Ericsson in the mid-2000′s? Well, their basic design is making a comeback, and a new Sony slider has leaked online. According to leaked specs, the laptop will follow on from the design of the Sony Duo 11 and also sport a 1080p display, making it more than likely a high end laptop. If it is thin enough to be called an Ultrabook, this laptop should sell quite well. More to follow… Tweet