- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Author Archives: Tim Burtle
Bored of your Ultrabooks design? With Ultrabook skins, you can create a unique Ultrabook which will stand out from the crowd. There are a range of fantastic looking well designed Ultrabooks on the market which exude class and fit in practically anywhere. Brushed aluminium, carbon fibre, sleak lines all add up to make a great looking ultra-portable, however for some people their Ultrabook may not be the best looking. The Acer TimelineUltra series, for example, does not feature the same high quality materials nor did they go through as much thought during design stages as the Lenovo Carbon X1, or … Continue reading
In a world where data security is of the highest importance and back-up is becoming ever more essential, when a computer hard drive fails beyond repair it can be an absolute nightmare trying to recoup files you once had. For years, the single best way any individual or business could protect themselves from data loss was to back up all files periodically on either a personal server or external HDD, of which numerous products such as the WD MyPassport came to market in order to personalize the experience for consumers. Now in 2012 however the single best way for any … Continue reading
Looking for an Ultrabook which is built purely for business? Well Dell’s latest option, the 6430u, has now started shipping from £699 which is a price only available until January 31st 2013, with £220 off the current real retail price until that date as a special offer. Strangely, that particular machine ships with Windows 7, however you can get the Windows 8 model from £769 which ships with a better processor and internals generally. The model you want is the Windows 8 one. It features an Intel Core i5-3427U (1.80GHz Turbo, 3MB cache, Dual Core) processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD … Continue reading
If you ask me Asus make some of the very best laptops on the market right now. They may not be the biggest PC manufacturer by any stretch of the imagination, however it is hard not to be impressed at their mobile efforts: in the world of Ultrabooks they have the Zenbook, as an affordable super stylish ultra-portable they have the Vivobook line and within the tablet market they have the EEE Pad Transformer which runs Android and packs a keyboard dock allowing you to get serious work done. The Vivobook line is what interests me most however. As I … Continue reading
Recent news has just come to light that struggling technology company Sharp Corp is in talks with Intel to supply mid-sized displays for Ultrabooks. Sharp has not had the best past couple of years. Despite the company releasing a number of excellent TV’s in the name of their AQUOS brand, they have been eaten alive by the likes of Samsung, LG and Sony who have moved to dominate the large display market in most countries worldwide. With the above in mind and no easy way back in sight for Sharp Corp within the larger display market, the company has reportedly … Continue reading
Here we take a look at the Asus Zenbook U500, a non touchscreen 15-inch Ultrabook which features a full HD display and numerical pad. If you have been eyeing up an Asus Zenbook over the past few months yet dread the thought of giving up the real-estate your current 15-inch laptop offers, then the Asus Zenbook U500 is the answer to your prayers offering up everything that we have come to love about the Zenbook series only in a larger 15-inch frame. Unveiled at this years’ IFA event in Berlin the Zenbook U500 is Asus’s latest addition to their Zenbook … Continue reading
In case you missed our original coverage of the Series 5 Ultra Touch which focused on features and specifications, here is a brief catch up of that very ultra-portable in terms of release. Remember the Samsung Series 5 Ultra Touch we covered not long back? Well Samsung announced an official release date for the highly anticipated ultra-portable back then, set for October 26th worldwide, which is the same date that Microsoft will officially launch and release Windows 8 to the world. As well as the Series 5 Ultra Touch, it is also expected that many other touchscreen Ultrabooks which were … Continue reading