- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
As laptops and notebooks have become ever more powerful and portable over the years, each successive generation has brought new or improved advantages to workplaces, from ease of accessing documents and projects to even giving a business a more professional aesthetic. With the new Ultrabook models of notebook coming down the line, there are new opportunities aiming to optimise their productivity and overall efficiency. From Samsung to Dell, there are new offerings coming out all the time with improved processing power, handy applications and programs and business-friendly operating systems. Find out which Ultrabook your business should invest in today! Samsung … Continue reading
Your Ultrabook can serve many a purpose in your life: essay factory, multimedia hub, business centre. Cloud computing has changed, and will continue to change, the shape of global business models forever. As businesses scramble to develop effective cloud computing strategies, it’s important to think about how these strategies could help you – conveniently, almost all of the benefits can be reaped from behind the screen of your Ultrabook. Work on the go Ultrabooks were designed specifically to be a sleek, lightweight companion to the PC, and their ease of use makes cloud computing on the go even more convenient. … Continue reading
Looking to upgrade your business laptop to a business Ultrabook? Here, we take a look at the best business Ultrabook options on the market currently. If you are a business owner or work within a business which requires computing, then a laptop is an essential machine in order to carry out work on the move. Unlike years ago however the business laptops of today are not bulky, noisy and cumbersome machines, they are in fact extremely portable and light machines aimed to make life easier. If you shop around you can find some fantastic business Ultrabooks which feature excellent connectivity … Continue reading
If you have been shopping around online for an Ultrabook lately as well as hitting up the latest news, you will have probably found a wealth of fantastic looking top-end Ultrabooks which whilst fantastic aren’t quite within your price bracket. It is true that whilst Ultrabooks are all the rage currently and will only get more mainstream in the coming year, it is pretty hard work trying to find an Ultrabook for under £700 which is actually any good. Today, we are going to look at your main options if you are in the market for a sub £700 Ultrabook. … Continue reading
So you want an Ultrabook, this is an understandable desire, the mere sight of your laptop causes waves of nausea to wash over you, you think to yourself “if only I could shed this computational weight, this unnecessary bulk, and join the master race”. Alas, there’s a problem, you can’t stomach the idea of stepping down to a 13.3″ screen, it seems a fate worse than death itself. Well, worry no more, because true to Intel’s promise of larger screen sizes on 2012′s Ultrabooks has come to fruition. Read on as we delve into the wonderful world of 14″ and 15″ Ultrabooks. HP … Continue reading
When Ultrabooks debuted last year, one thing went through the Windows minded public – “How much, and where?”. Since then, we’ve grown accustomed to their higher prices and widespread (though not as much as we’d like) availability, but a good number of us, including these here authors, held back from a purchase until the awkward first generation got out of the way, letting manafacturers find their feet in design. Well, those days have been and gone and we’re safely in the second generation of Ultrabooks, code named Chief River after the updated processor line that exists in each second gen model, so what … Continue reading
In the world of processors, Intel Ivy Bridge processors are the very latest and greatest range from the world’s number one processor manufacturer. A significant improvement over Sandy Bridge processors, Ivy Bridge features all new architecture and a significantly reduced die size with thanks to a new and unique kind of three-dimensional transistor. With this reduction in die size comes perhaps the biggest advantage over Sandy Bridge too; power consumption, enabling laptops packing an Ivy Bridge to run for longer on an identical machine running Sandy Bridge. Another significant advantage of Ivy Bridge processors versus prior chips is that the latest generation support DDR3L, … Continue reading