- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Looking for an Ultrabook which is built purely for business? Well Dell’s latest option, the 6430u, has now started shipping from £699 which is a price only available until January 31st 2013, with £220 off the current real retail price until that date as a special offer. Strangely, that particular machine ships with Windows 7, however you can get the Windows 8 model from £769 which ships with a better processor and internals generally. The model you want is the Windows 8 one. It features an Intel Core i5-3427U (1.80GHz Turbo, 3MB cache, Dual Core) processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD … Continue reading
Way back in the halcyon days of 2010, Dell announced one of their stranger laptop designs. It was a 10″ Netbook, with specifications to match, with one difference – the screen could be pushed into rotating 180° degrees to face outwards and be used as a tablet. As interesting and reasonably well done this idea was implemented, it was saddled with sub-par internals and the wildly finger hostile Windows 7, it was called the Inspiron Duo. Time, as is to be expected, has not been forgiving and the device has largely been forgotten by the many, but it appears Dell are not done with … Continue reading
So you want an Ultrabook, this is an understandable desire, the mere sight of your laptop causes waves of nausea to wash over you, you think to yourself “if only I could shed this computational weight, this unnecessary bulk, and join the master race”. Alas, there’s a problem, you can’t stomach the idea of stepping down to a 13.3″ screen, it seems a fate worse than death itself. Well, worry no more, because true to Intel’s promise of larger screen sizes on 2012′s Ultrabooks has come to fruition. Read on as we delve into the wonderful world of 14″ and 15″ Ultrabooks. HP … Continue reading
Dell may not have the best reputation for quality within the computer industry however their XPS range of Ultrabooks have been excellent additions to the Ultrabook market over the past 6 months and their latest, the Dell XPS 13, is testament to this. Featuring an Intel Core i5 1.6GHz processor, 4GB RAM, a speedy 128GB SSD and a gorgeous 13.3” Gorilla Glass Display (yes, just like a tablet!) the XPS 13 is one of Dell’s very best Ultrabooks yet. Other stand out features of this Ultrabook include that it boasts a carbon fibre and aluminium construction, which not only make the XPS eye-catching, but … Continue reading
What you see above is a Windows RT tablet prototype alongside an almost finished product. Quite literally, Windows RT tablets have gone from project to product in quick time. Love Ultrabooks, yet feel a 7 inch tablet is more your thing? No bother, we know that both types of machine have their quirks, and as such it is our duty to keep you up to date with all of the latest developments in the world of mobile, Ultra-portables and ‘stuff’. The latest news we have for you is regarding Windows 8 RT tablets (low cost, consumer orientated Windows powered tablets), because Microsoft has confirmed who … Continue reading
Ultrabooks just keep on getting better and better, and with a wealth of solid options on the market currently including Ultrabooks for under £700 and Ultrabooks with dedicated graphics, touch-screen Ultrabooks will be making a major appearance in 2013 with thanks to Windows 8′s tile based interface, a feature which is a sure fire way for Intel and manufacturers to grab consumer attention. Samsung, Acer and Dell India back the above too, with Samsung recently stating in a press release that “Ultrabooks address the unique needs of consumers who need superior performance with extreme portability. Consumers, who have this need, are primary buyers … Continue reading
In this article, we have done some virtual shopping and pulled some of the best 2012 Ultrabooks with dedicated graphics. If you are on the market for an Ultrabook, it is likely that you have been pretty impressed at some of the options available, namely ones which are either due for release very soon (the Lenovo Carbon X1) and the already available Asus Zenbook Prime, which rocks one of the best ever laptop displays. Now whilst build quality and the display on an Ultrabook are important factors which complete an overall package, for some people the need for dedicated graphics … Continue reading