- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Ultrabooks are an exciting market; for sure, nobody really knows how well they will perform in 2013 once Windows 8 is officially installed on a whole lot of devices and new features such as voice control, better hybrid hard drives and lower prices come in to effect. The Ultrabook market really is in development currently and after around 1 year of trading now under its belt, the Intel inspired brand isn’t quite as successful as many technology analysts thought it would be. All around the internet you will be able to find articles surrounding why the Ultrabook will flop and how it … Continue reading
If you don’t already know, an Ultrabook is an ultra-thin and ultra-light laptop which packs an Intel processor. In fact, Intel inspired the genre, however as more and more of these laptops come to market analysts are asking this very question; what of AMD and their line of CPU’s? Well ever since we covered HP’s Sleekbook line a couple of weeks back, the American company has been hard at work creating new Sleekbook models for consumers to choose from in order to shed some love for a company which has always been in the shadow of Intel. Aiming to bring … Continue reading
The computing world is on the precipice of change, the timely exit of the long serving and widely enjoyed Windows 7 signals a sea change not only in software, but for the first time in a long time, hardware. Windows 8 does away with the iconic start menu in place for a fancy new touch friendly launch screen in the style of Windows Phone 7/8, leading PC manufacturers to seek out new input methods for use with the new OS, namely touch screens. Recently at IFA, we saw a plethora of new designs, from flipping screens through sliders and a whole host of detachable screens-come-tablets but … Continue reading
HP has just got done showcasing their latest round of wares over in Berlin’s IFA where they’ve done the honorable (and increasingly typical) thing of taking their existing line of top notch Ultrabooks (seriously, they’re great) and adding touch screen panels for easier navigation within Redmond’s latest OS. HP’s top end Spectre XT Touchsmart features the same wonderful build quality that won so many hearts in the original, but steps up the screen size to a healthy 15″, not to mention bringing the resolution to the forefront of competition with a 1,920 x 1,080 panel. Keeping in line with the good name … Continue reading
If you have been shopping around online for an Ultrabook lately as well as hitting up the latest news, you will have probably found a wealth of fantastic looking top-end Ultrabooks which whilst fantastic aren’t quite within your price bracket. It is true that whilst Ultrabooks are all the rage currently and will only get more mainstream in the coming year, it is pretty hard work trying to find an Ultrabook for under £700 which is actually any good. Today, we are going to look at your main options if you are in the market for a sub £700 Ultrabook. … Continue reading
So you want an Ultrabook, this is an understandable desire, the mere sight of your laptop causes waves of nausea to wash over you, you think to yourself “if only I could shed this computational weight, this unnecessary bulk, and join the master race”. Alas, there’s a problem, you can’t stomach the idea of stepping down to a 13.3″ screen, it seems a fate worse than death itself. Well, worry no more, because true to Intel’s promise of larger screen sizes on 2012′s Ultrabooks has come to fruition. Read on as we delve into the wonderful world of 14″ and 15″ Ultrabooks. HP … Continue reading
Whilst we here mention the ‘Ultrabook’ term an awful lot there are a range of laptops out there which run AMD based processors and deserve to be mentioned. Why? Well that’ll be because we have no specific brand allegiance to Intel or AMD, despite what our name may suggest. Yes it is true, ‘Ultrabook’ is a term given to laptops which meet certain hardware requirements and run Intel processors. That means that any Ultra-thin laptop which runs an AMD processor, even though it may be as thin as an Ultrabook, can not carry the term, often leading consumers away from AMD powered Ultra-thins … Continue reading