- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
As laptops and notebooks have become ever more powerful and portable over the years, each successive generation has brought new or improved advantages to workplaces, from ease of accessing documents and projects to even giving a business a more professional aesthetic. With the new Ultrabook models of notebook coming down the line, there are new opportunities aiming to optimise their productivity and overall efficiency. From Samsung to Dell, there are new offerings coming out all the time with improved processing power, handy applications and programs and business-friendly operating systems. Find out which Ultrabook your business should invest in today! Samsung … Continue reading
These days, cybercrime is becoming a prominent issue. With so much of our information stored on our computers and on the cloud (such as on SkyDrive or Dropbox), it’s more important than ever to protect your personal information and files from hackers and scammers. If you’re still a bit hazy on what cybercrime is or the various ways you can protect yourself and your ultrabook, read on to learn how you can defend your computer against criminals on the web. What is cybercrime? Cybercrime is essentially any online offense committed by criminals, and can occur on mobile phones, laptops, and … Continue reading
Laptop speakers have never been known for their god-like performance or ability to offer up dedicated speaker quality, and if you have ever bought a laptop with branded speakers such as ‘Beats’ or ‘Bang & Olfusen’, then you will have likely found yourself disappointed by their weedy playback and their non existent ability to fill a room. There are two things you can do to solve the above. The first option is to purchase a pair of stationary speakers, usually a 2.1 system comprising of speakers and sub, and plug your laptop or Ultrabook in when you work at your desk. The second … Continue reading
Bored of your Ultrabooks design? With Ultrabook skins, you can create a unique Ultrabook which will stand out from the crowd. There are a range of fantastic looking well designed Ultrabooks on the market which exude class and fit in practically anywhere. Brushed aluminium, carbon fibre, sleak lines all add up to make a great looking ultra-portable, however for some people their Ultrabook may not be the best looking. The Acer TimelineUltra series, for example, does not feature the same high quality materials nor did they go through as much thought during design stages as the Lenovo Carbon X1, or … Continue reading
In a world where data security is of the highest importance and back-up is becoming ever more essential, when a computer hard drive fails beyond repair it can be an absolute nightmare trying to recoup files you once had. For years, the single best way any individual or business could protect themselves from data loss was to back up all files periodically on either a personal server or external HDD, of which numerous products such as the WD MyPassport came to market in order to personalize the experience for consumers. Now in 2012 however the single best way for any … Continue reading
Putting down cold, hard cash on a new technology purchase is a tougher ordeal than one might at first imagine: every day there’s the promise of better screens, faster chips, smaller & lighter chassis with improved user interfaces. You’re plagued by self doubt as your browse the many options, before ultimately deciding that your tired old machine will hold out another few months until prices come down and there’s some exciting new tech in the space , but what exactly is coming down the pipe for consumers in the coming months? Read on as I run down three innovations in the space heading … Continue reading
If you have ever listened to music on your Ultrabook, you will know what I mean when I say the listening experience leaves a lot to be desired in the vast majority of cases. Now portable speakers are all great in a fixed position and all, however they become fairly inconvenient to carry around on your person and not ideal should you have to rush downstairs to answer the door or rush upstairs because you just remembered you left the bath running (feel free to reverse those as to the layout of your home). Enter headphones then, your number one … Continue reading