- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Bored of your Ultrabooks design? With Ultrabook skins, you can create a unique Ultrabook which will stand out from the crowd. There are a range of fantastic looking well designed Ultrabooks on the market which exude class and fit in practically anywhere. Brushed aluminium, carbon fibre, sleak lines all add up to make a great looking ultra-portable, however for some people their Ultrabook may not be the best looking. The Acer TimelineUltra series, for example, does not feature the same high quality materials nor did they go through as much thought during design stages as the Lenovo Carbon X1, or … Continue reading
Apps, apps, apps – they simply rule the world, don’t they? Every single operating system now has its very own app store and you can pretty much download an app for anything these days. Need an app to make notes on? Sorted. Want an app to access one of your favourite news sources? It probably has one. Want to stream movies on the move? There are apps and services for that. Apps have quite literally changed the way everybody accesses and consumes content and media online, and whichever way you look at it, apps are the future of computing both … Continue reading
Looking to upgrade your business laptop to a business Ultrabook? Here, we take a look at the best business Ultrabook options on the market currently. If you are a business owner or work within a business which requires computing, then a laptop is an essential machine in order to carry out work on the move. Unlike years ago however the business laptops of today are not bulky, noisy and cumbersome machines, they are in fact extremely portable and light machines aimed to make life easier. If you shop around you can find some fantastic business Ultrabooks which feature excellent connectivity … Continue reading
Here we take a look at some of the best Ultrabooks for students. If you are looking for the best student Ultrabook, you may find some which fit your criteria right here. If you are a student whether you go to high school college or university, you will know that computers are essential to the way in which work is carried out. Chances are, 95% of your work load is carried out on a computer, minus the rather dull lectures in-between partying, socializing with friends and preparing to graft over a dissertation. The benefits of computing for the educational system have … Continue reading
Love tablet computers yet crave the full functionality of a keyboard and lust after the full productivity of Windows? Here, we take a look at the best Ultrabook hybrids your money can buy in the UK. 2012 is the start of a new revolution within the laptop market. Hybrid Ultrabooks are a new way for consumers to access media and content online, rocking near full PC functionality alongside the playful and fun to use nature of a tablet computer. With Windows 8 being released on all touch-screen enabled Ultrabooks not just hybrid ones, the laptop computer has finally moved in to the … Continue reading
If you have been shopping around online for an Ultrabook lately as well as hitting up the latest news, you will have probably found a wealth of fantastic looking top-end Ultrabooks which whilst fantastic aren’t quite within your price bracket. It is true that whilst Ultrabooks are all the rage currently and will only get more mainstream in the coming year, it is pretty hard work trying to find an Ultrabook for under £700 which is actually any good. Today, we are going to look at your main options if you are in the market for a sub £700 Ultrabook. … Continue reading
So you want an Ultrabook, this is an understandable desire, the mere sight of your laptop causes waves of nausea to wash over you, you think to yourself “if only I could shed this computational weight, this unnecessary bulk, and join the master race”. Alas, there’s a problem, you can’t stomach the idea of stepping down to a 13.3″ screen, it seems a fate worse than death itself. Well, worry no more, because true to Intel’s promise of larger screen sizes on 2012′s Ultrabooks has come to fruition. Read on as we delve into the wonderful world of 14″ and 15″ Ultrabooks. HP … Continue reading