- Coolest Computer Mice Currently on the Market
- The Ups and Downs of Using Your Laptop in Class
- Could Laptops Go the Way of the Dodo Bird?
- 13″ Sony Slider Laptop Leaks Online
- Infographic: Personal Computing Prices 30 Year Timeline (Aus)
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Intel Slide Shows off Engineering Challenges for Super Thin Ultrabooks of the Future
- Putting the Ultra Into Your Business: Best Ultrabooks for your Business
- Don’t be a Victim: How to Defend your Ultrabook against Cybercrime
- Review: Edifier MP250 Sound to Go Portable Laptop Speaker
- Best Ultrabook Skins to Make your Ultra-portable Look Unique
- Everything you need to know about Cloud Storage
- Next-gen Ultrabook Tech: Smaller HDD’s, Haswell Processors and Voice Control
- Review: Jay Bird Freedom Wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Can the Ultrabook Stay Competitive in 2013?
- Sharp in talks to Supply Ultrabook Displays for OEM Machines
- Intel Working on New SSD NGFF Specification for Ultrabooks
- Ultrabooks and Laptops may Wirelessly Charge your Smartphone by 2013
- Windows 8 May Ditch Traditional Windows Desktop Boot Screen
- All 2013 Ultrabooks to get a Touch Screen?
- Will Microsoft’s Surface Hurt the Ultrabook?
- Online shopping best Laptop Batteries at laptopeasy.
Laptop speakers have never been known for their god-like performance or ability to offer up dedicated speaker quality, and if you have ever bought a laptop with branded speakers such as ‘Beats’ or ‘Bang & Olfusen’, then you will have likely found yourself disappointed by their weedy playback and their non existent ability to fill a room. There are two things you can do to solve the above. The first option is to purchase a pair of stationary speakers, usually a 2.1 system comprising of speakers and sub, and plug your laptop or Ultrabook in when you work at your desk. The second … Continue reading
Bored of your Ultrabooks design? With Ultrabook skins, you can create a unique Ultrabook which will stand out from the crowd. There are a range of fantastic looking well designed Ultrabooks on the market which exude class and fit in practically anywhere. Brushed aluminium, carbon fibre, sleak lines all add up to make a great looking ultra-portable, however for some people their Ultrabook may not be the best looking. The Acer TimelineUltra series, for example, does not feature the same high quality materials nor did they go through as much thought during design stages as the Lenovo Carbon X1, or … Continue reading
If you have ever listened to music on your Ultrabook, you will know what I mean when I say the listening experience leaves a lot to be desired in the vast majority of cases. Now portable speakers are all great in a fixed position and all, however they become fairly inconvenient to carry around on your person and not ideal should you have to rush downstairs to answer the door or rush upstairs because you just remembered you left the bath running (feel free to reverse those as to the layout of your home). Enter headphones then, your number one … Continue reading
You know as well as I do that your Ultrabook or laptop is not indestructible. As much as we wish they were, the slightest drop from a foot in the air can indeed render a laptop completely useless by damaging the screen or indeed wrecking the hard drive inside. On top of this, a heavy machine like a laptop falling from any height is going to damage it aesthetically and whilst scars show and remind us as humans of past things in life, on a piece of technology they only serve as an annoyance. Protecting your Ultrabook is essential, then, and … Continue reading
What you see above is an image of a mouse. Obvious, isn’t it? Well this particular mouse isn’t normal in any sense of the word, because with the potential to travel at speeds of up to 200mph from the slighest wrist movement, the ASUS WX Lamborghini mouse is quite possibly the best mouse… in the world. Joking aside (and Jeremy Clarkson quote thrown to the kerb), the ASUS WX Lamborghini mouse looks pretty sweet boasting sharp lines, a comfortable resting position and of course 2.4 GHz wireless technology with a range of up to 10 meters from its receiver from its 800 … Continue reading
As a blogger I come across gadgets every single day which are pretty slick. When it comes to wireless charging, I was pretty excited with the news that Intel may be developing technology for its Ultrabooks in order to allow smartphone consumers to use their machine to charge their handset (more on this here). When it comes to smartphone wireless charging, however, no manufacturers are utilizing current technologies on the market; in fact, the only company to do so was Palm with their Pre. Thankfully, however, other companies see the potential of wireless charging, and one of those is Duracell … Continue reading
Laptops and Ultrabooks are great at being portable and in recent years they have also offered up fantastic multi-touch trackpads, however when it comes to using a desktop operating system the same thing gets said over and over again online; there is no replacement for a dedicated mouse. Now we have to agree with this not only from a productivity perspective, but from a gaming perspective too. If you own a modern laptop then or an Ultra-thin and are looking for the perfect mouse, you will have come across many which are branded as being portable and extremely good to … Continue reading